PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, February 25, 2013

Where Have I Been?!

I guess you could say I reached a goal, and just got comfortable and well - had nothing truly to write about. I wasn't trying recipes, or doing anything all that exciting so I sort of stopped writing.

I also recognized that I had dived into some transferred addiction habits - I was shopping way too much, once I had replaced most of my clothes - I really had no "excuse" to buy more and more jeans . . . yet I was. If it wasn't that, then it was make-up. I mean, how could I need more??? Well, Urban Decay would come out with a new gloss, palette, anything! I needed it . . .

I bought these items one late night after too much wine!

Since I was recognizing this and knew I had to stop - I started reading again! Now I have a new addiction - reading trashy/romance on my Kindle :)


Christmas 2012

I also had really hard time with my hair not really returning. I decided to get long extensions. You can't really tell in the picture above but this is a few days after getting them. I now have had them for over a year & love them.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment